Congratulations to the folks in Menlo Park, CA and Zion, IL–this month’s first-place finishers in the Most Visited and Highest Rated parks categories in our new ParksNReviews mobile app!
To reward their accomplishment, we’ll be sending out the much coveted ParksNReviews.com T-shirt and a certificate for their Wall of Fame.
Stats are from August 1 – August 15, 2012, the first two weeks of our app launch.
Most Visited Parks (Most Check-Ins)
1. Bedwell-Bayfront Park (Menlo Park, CA) – 26 check-ins
2. Greenlawn Park (Round Rock, TX) – 24 check-ins
3. Moss Park (Orlando, FL) – 18 check-ins
4. Kelly Park (Apopka, FL) – 18 check-ins
5. Buena Vista Park (Alma, WI) – 14 check-ins
6. Cypress Grove Park (Orlando, FL) – 13 check-ins
7. Rhodes Jordan Park (Lawrenceville, GA) – 13 check-ins
8. Barnett Park (Canton, GA) – 12 check-ins
9. Burke Lake Park (Springfield, VA) – 12 check-ins
10. Dwight Terry Park (Ball Ground, GA) – 12 check-ins
Highest Rated Parks (The Most 5-Star Ratings)
1. Shiloh Park & Port Shiloh Pool (Zion, IL)
2. Brinka Cross Gardens (Pine, IN)
3. Flamingo Park (Miami Beach, FL)
4. Sports Arena & Fitness Studio (Zion, IL)
5. Sunset Hill Farm County Park (Valparaiso, IN)
6. Toyota of Lewisville Railroad Park (Lewisville, TX)
7. Bedwell-Bayfront Park (Menlo Park, CA)
8. Big Foot Recreation District (Walworth, WI)
9. Bithlo Community Park (Bithlo, FL)
10. Buena Vista Park (San Francisco, CA)
“Great Park! Love the Bluff for athletic field events. Brushy Creek is lovely!”
–Memorial Park, Round Rock, TX
“Disc golf course is awesome!”
–McMurry Park, Fayetteville, GA
“This is one of the most beautiful waterfront parks I’ve ever been. Great job Clearwater!”
–Coachman Park, Clearwater, FL
“Great fishing–reservoir is stocked with bass. Kids love it. Also, great trail system around the reservoir and plenty of picnic areas and a nice playground.”
–Hubbard Valley Park, Seville, OH
Push Your Parks To The Top Of These Lists
Download the app marketing materials from ParksNReviews.com, post around your park district, and encourage your patrons to download and use the app.
Not yet in the app? Login to your Insider account (your username is on the mailing label) and load your parks.
Need an Insider login? Renew your free subscription to PRB (Parks & Rec Business). The account is automatically created for you.