Join the more than 2,000 youth sports professionals who have earned the Certified Youth Sports Administrator (CYSA) designation and are making a difference in their community’s youth sports programs.
Attendees will participate in the full Onsite Academy curriculum, as well as additional activities including the NAYS Welcome Reception, the Athletic Business Reception at the Generations Hall, extra NAYS education sessions, plus admission to the Athletic Business Expo and more.
Completing the academy gives youth sports administrators a strong foundation of knowledge on issues pertaining to overseeing youth sports programs in today’s ever-changing environment.
Some of the topics covered through the Academy are youth sports philosophy, professional development, volunteer management, child abuse prevention, parent management, conflict resolution, insurance and risk management, program evaluation, and marketing.
Top 5 reasons to earn the Certified Youth Sports Administrators credential:
- Become CERTIFIED and increase your professional status
- Experience the comprehensive, essential and dynamic foundations of youth sports administration
- Position yourself as the leader in your community
- Network, share and stay current with trends and issues
- Join the elite group that have already earned the CYSA designation
To learn more or sign up, visit Academy for Youth Sports Administrators