The California Landscape Contractors Association has announced its new board of directors for 2013.
Frank Niccoli, CWM, of The Village Gardener, is slated to become the association’s new president.
Other board members include:
- President Elect – Chuck Carr of ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance
- Immediate Past President – Eric Watanabe of Signature Pools and Landscape
- Secretary/Treasurer – Ted Sandrowski of Sandrowski Landscaping, Inc.
- Director of Chapter Services – Richard Sheffield of Antioch Nursery
- Director of Communications – Jessica Centeno of Centeno’s Landscaping Co. Inc.
- Director of Education – Steve Jacobs of Nature Designs Landscaping
- Director of Legislation – Pete Dufau of Dufau Landscape, Inc.
- Director of Events – Eric Briner of Briner and Son Landscape Management
- Director of Membership – Javier Lesaca of Lesaca Landscape Company
- Director of Resource Management – Tom Noonan of Ewing Irrigation Products
- Associate Member Director – Rick Zinn of Horizon
- Co-Director of Chapter President’s Council North – Aaron Huxley of Hunter Industries/FX Luminaire
- Co-Director of Chapter President’s Council South – Steve Beckstrom of Tierra Verde Landscape, Inc.
Board members will be installed at CLCA’s upcoming Leadership Conference Jan. 9 in Los Angeles.
Niccoli has been a member of the CLCA since 1987 and has been the state director of the Resource Management Committee for the last eight years. He helped oversee CLCA’s Water Management Certification Program and Sustainability Committee.
With over 30 years of industry experience, he also gives back as an adjunct instructor at Foothill College. He is an EPA WaterSense Irrigation Partner, a CLCA Certified Water Manager (CWM), and a researcher with both the Fairfield Osborn Preserve and the Galbreath Preserve.
“CLCA is pleased to welcome Frank Niccoli as president of the association,” said Executive Director Sharon McGuire. “In these challenging economic times, Frank brings strong leadership to our organization.”
The California Landscape Contractors Association is a non-profit trade organization of licensed landscape and landscape-related contractors. Also included among its approximately 2,200 members are landscape suppliers, landscape architects, public officials, educators, and students. More information about CLCA is available at www.clca.org.